We are please to announce that we will be reopening for OUTDOOR meetings from 17th
July. We plan to run regularly throughout July and August. The programme will be
flexible as we are reliant on the weather as we are not allowed to use indoor facilities.
If we have to cancel an evening we will let people know via social media.
Anyone interested in joining can still enquire. You could join us for our outside
meetings or wait until we start back properly later in the year when we are given
the go ahead by The Scout Association to resume normal meetings.